Mojo Muku Crane
- Made for when You want to be stylishly unforgettable but also comfortable
- Anyone who’s ever owned a Kiraku Muku will tell you, they can be worn anytime, anywhere, anywhen with anything. Look great with Jeans, trousers, Kirakus Hakama’s, over a dress, over a Kimono or a skirt & even looks great with shorts.
- 100% long lasting very high quality Japanese 14oz 100% traditional old style loom cotton denim fabric.
- Dark natural Indigo that's completely covered with Lucky Mojo Japanese symbols from the pure white Crane to Chrysanthemums & Waves. All symbolic of ‘Good Luck, Long Life & 100% Happiness’ which is very much needed in today’s ebb & flow of life’s rich tapestry
- Sculptural loose elegant
- 2 very comfortable handy hip high front seam pockets
- Kirakus signature Japanese Kimono style cross over sewn neckline & cuffs that can be folder up or down
- Sewn rounded front & back edge hemline
- Straight full length batwing style sleeves
- The Mojo Muku was born in 1977 at the birth of Kirakus life in Kyoto. Designed to be worn as an easy thrown over for a Kimono or twinned with Hakamas in all weathers. And because it was so casual smart & easy to wear, the Mojo Muku soon became very popular & was no longer just being sold in stores all over Japan but was whisking its way all over East, South & West Asia, New Zealand & Australia. And now Kiraku's Mojo Muku’s that has been recast by Kiraku in well over 100 colours, fabrics & variations. Can be bought in & is sent all over the World.
- You can also find this Mojo Muku in the V&A Museum
Loose Elegant Poncho Style
Front/Drop Back/ Drop Neck to Cuff Max waist
Long: 68cm 82cm 71cm 120cm
Long works well up to size 20
Short: 65cm 78cm 69cm 116cm
Short works well on sizes up to 16
Small/Mini: 59cm 71cm 65cm 96cm
Small works well on sizes below 12
But of course it all depends on how You like to wear Your Muku
Pre-washed ready to wear
Recommend cool Eco wash